RCW 42.56.250(3) »
The residential address and residential telephone number of employees of a public agency, which are held by the agency in personnel records, employment or volunteer rosters, or mailing lists of employees.
RCW 42.56.230 »
Personal information in files maintained for employees of any public agency to the extent that disclosure would violate their right to privacy.
We automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain and IP address used to access this site. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer network whenever you are using the Internet;
- The type of web browser and operating system used;
- The date and time of your visit;
- The pages you visit on this website; and
- The last website you visited before coming to ours and other web traffic statistics.
- The information we automatically collect is saved and used by WaTech to improve the content of our web services and to help us understand how people are using our services.
- Your email address and contents of the email.
- Information volunteered in response to a survey related to the use of this website.
- Information volunteered through an online form for any other purpose.
This site contains text, artwork, photos or other content that is copyrighted by others and is being used with permission of the copyright holder. Therefore, WaTech recommends that you contact our Webmaster for permission to use any content contained on this site.
To review your personal information, or request correction of your personal information:
Public Records Officer: email@example.com
WaTech’s Privacy Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org